Marketing coaching for your business, your website, and on your schedule. Let’s make the world better, together, one website at a time.
Are you an entrepreneur who is marketing your business while running it? Want to reach new clients/customers online? You could engage a consultant to write a marketing plan or we could work on your site together, making iterative improvements as we go. Two heads are better than one.
“Dunrie Greiling is able to see the big picture as well as the details in implementing a project. I first sought her out for her technical skills, and soon found a more collaborative relationship than I could imagine. Through keyword searches to best capture my target audience and the nitty gritty coding for my website, Dunrie listened to my goals and then added to the overall direction of marketing my consulting services.”
Michelle Machiele, College Essay Help
Marketing Coaching Sessions – Rough Plan
We will customize our sessions to fit your business.
Format: In person – side-by-side.
Not in Southeastern Michigan? No problem! We can do this via Skype or Google Hangouts if you are farther away.
A typical marketing consultant writes reports. That turns out to be a waste for everyone if the reports don’t get used. What I love about this approach is that we knock out the punch list, together, in real time. No reports on shelves.
Marketing Coaching Session Zero (no charge)
Bring your questions and your goals. Together we will brainstorm scope, and if we decide if we should work together we can set a date for our first session.
Marketing Coaching Session One ~90 minutes
- Either set up Website metrics infrastructure: Google Analytics, Google Search Console
- Review website metrics together
- Review SEO audit results, collaborate to fix some of the on-page issues. Do a few to show/learn the pattern and make a plan to finish the rest as “homework”.
- Troubleshoot any open issues with the website
- Plan next meeting – timing, scope
Later Sessions ~90 Minutes
- Metrics review
- SEO Level II: Content Generation
- (optional) Advertising planning
- Q&A or troubleshooting as needed