Are you getting the most from your website, your campaigns, and your business?
Marketing analytics will lift your business intelligence and website results.
The web is a gigantic sharing and tracking device to which we’re all connected.
paraphrase from Kevin Kelly’s great book, The Inevitable: Understanding the 12 Technological Forces that Will Shape Our Future.
Yet, gigantic datasets bring complexity and distraction.
Let us help you simplify and focus via
- Marketing Analytics Audit – make sure your website, your campaigns, and your website analytics are correctly configured for the tracking you need.
- Insights – gain perspective through regular reports including recommendations for improvement
- Dashboards – access custom real-time dashboards you visit as needed to extract key metrics and understand performance.
Typically, we do this with and for our clients via Google Analytics or Google Tag Manager.
Marketing Analytics Audit
Most engagements start with a marketing analytics audit, to ensure that the data can be interpreted.
Common data gremlins include
- Mistakes such as mistagged campaigns (e.g. Facebook ads may look like organic traffic from Facebook),
- Mixed-up segments such as team website visits (often web maintenance) mixed in with customer visits, and
- Incomplete integration with key services and components.
Together, we can root out the gremlins. Then, you will have good data for making decisions and assessing progress against your goals.
Insights vs. Dashboards? How about Both!
Some clients then prefer we deliver reporting to them, others prefer access to a real-time dashboard, while others like the flexibility of both.
Your marketing data is key to your sales and your customers. So, another set of eyes keeping watch on the data and results is a great insurance policy.
Get in Touch
Contact us to understand and improve your marketing via marketing analytics.